I submit a bug or error to you and didn't hear any more about it.
So.... ?
I wouldn't mind using your tool if I could get it to actually work

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Averch <dave...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 5:43 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Runoff ?

Will:

If you are looking for a full screen telnet interface editor jump back to
the 80's and 90's and enjoy you coding experience.

   1. No Version control.
   2. No Code completion
   3. No Code templates
   4. Limited color coding
   5. No local version
   6. No built-in compare Editor

I can go on.

You obviously don't think highly of the two editors built on the Eclipse
IDE.  Come on give us a break.  Whether you like or don't like them, you
should support the fact the your DB vendor is trying and another company
called U2logic is busting our humps trying to make the best tools for
Universe.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com