John
>>Each user CAN have their own crontab.  Login as this user and manually
step through each command in your script and see where it falls apart.

>>JRI

I am using our master user cmi.  When I log in as cmi and type in the
command that is in the crontab entry, from cmi's home directory, it runs
with no problems. But when I wait for the cmi's cron to run it, nothing
happens.  We want it to run every tem minutes.  Here is the line from the
crontab.

# Requisition Imports from MP2
*/10 * * * * /NTN/DATA/PRODUCTION/SCRIPTS_MODS/ReqImp_MA

Is the */10 correct for RedHat?  I've never setup a job to run every 10
minutes like this.  5,15,25,35,45,55 didn't work either.

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation