I need to do a UniVerse LIST statement that would only populate a column if the
contents met certain criteria.

For example, suppose we have a file with details of telephone usage and that 3
associated mulitvalued fields contain date call was made, duration and if the
call was a toll call. Is it possible to limit the output of the "date call
made" and associated columns to a date range without that being a select
criteria? If I were to do something like:

LIST CALLS EMP.NAME EMP.LOCATION WITH DATE.CALL GE "2012-06-01" AND WITH
DATE.CALL LE "2012-06-30"  DURATION TOLL WITH @ID EQ '123456'

I would get zero record if employee 123456 did not make any calls in June. What
I would like to see is the employer name and location returned with the date,
duration and toll columns empty. I'm trying to do this in a LIST statement as
it will be run by U2 Web Services (and for the time being a subroutine is off
the table...)

Any advice, or an authoritative "NO, It can not be done" would be greatly
appreciated.

Mark Hennessey
State of Connecticut
Department of Social Services
Information Technology Services
Child Support Systems
Voice: 860-424-5261
Fax: 860-424-4813

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a person responsible to receive
this e-mail for the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute
or copy it. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. We will take
immediate and appropriate action to see to it that this mistake is
corrected.[*LD*]