From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:03 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Unidata Limits

I was asked a question today that ... well, it stumped me.  Is there a
practical limit to an incrementing number on Unidata and if so, what is that
limit?  I seem to recall something way back on Reality that said that
numbers could count to 1+e38 or something ridiculous like that, but is that
still applicable?

-K