From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 1:23 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Comparing Two Dyamic Arrays

Begin case
          Case array1 = array2  ;  sameThing = true
      Case 1                                ;  sameThing = false
End   case

When I tried to use an equals sign... I did not get the right answer.

While the COMPARE function works ok... and I presume that it is a
compiler thing...

It is not clear to me why the equals sign has been disempowered.

Insights would be appreciated.

--Bill