I second Wil on this one.

I wouldn't expect two dynamic arrays to be equal (using the = operator) unless
they
Were EXACTLY the same, since a dynamic array is nothing more than a string
variable
With multiple delimiters, so by checking  x = y.

If you want to compare dynamic arrays on an attribute by attribute level maybe
UV
Could have a way to say  x<> = y<>  or use the compare function which is what
your
Asking...to compare on array against another, vs asking if one array is exactly
like
The other.

Which was why I asked about the length's being equal. If the two arrays didn't
have
The same length, then don't even bother to ask if they are the same!

I think the confusion is with x=y where x and y are string representing numbers
they
Can be equal, but not the same - but once you put a delimiter in that string,
all bets
Are off.

George