Hi All,

A quick question.

Is is possible to format the width of each of the display option columns in
a dialog box?

This works fine:
MESSAGE           = "This is the text that will be displayed in the dialog
box"
DISPLAY.VALUES = "Option One,Option Two,Option Three,Option Four"
RETURN.VALUES  = "1,2,3,4"
CALL SB.PROCESS("DIALOG,":MESSAGE:"\":DISPLAY.VALUES:"\":RETURN.VALUES)

This errors due to the number of options and the determined width:
MESSAGE           = "This is the text that will be displayed in the dialog
box"
DISPLAY.VALUES = "Option One,Option Two,Option Three,Option Four,Option
Five"
RETURN.VALUES  = "1,2,3,4,5"
CALL SB.PROCESS("DIALOG,":MESSAGE:"\":DISPLAY.VALUES:"\":RETURN.VALUES)

There is some unnecessary padding between the columns which I would like to
be in control of. Getting rid of this padding will allow me to display all 5
options. The alternative is going the route of creating a screen which I
don't want to do.

If anyone has any suggestions ... that would be great.

Many Thanks,
Saffa