Amusing! Trivia question: what did the original "handwriting on the wall"
say? No googling!

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012, George Gallen wrote:

> Over the weekend, my son told us not buy any more cards or gifts for his
> girlfriend, because they have broken up. (not the humorous part).
>
> When we told him we were not surprised because we could see the writing on
> the wall, he seemed stunned
>    And wanted to know whose wall we saw it on!  (facebook reference). He
> still seem puzzled when we explained
>    That it was just a figure of speech, and couldn't understand why we were
> laughing when we realized he
>    Thought we saw it on facebook.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: r...@anzio.com
 company e-mail: r...@anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com
 street address: Rasmussen Software, Inc.
                 10240 SW Nimbus, Suite L9
                 Portland, OR  97223  USA