Can you compare the VOC entry of COPY in the other working accounts vs. the VOC
COPY entry in your development account? Do they match?

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Eric Malmberg
Sent: Thursday, 2 August 2012 7:01 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniQuery COPY FROM syntax error - Weird behavior

I have encountered a strange problem after mistyping the UniQuery COPY command
in one of our development environments. The command tried to copy the same
record to itself and failed gracefully but subsequent attempts to properly copy
records in this environment fail with a syntax error.

:COPY FROM APPROVALS RECORD1, RECORD1
Copying APPROVALS RECORD1 to RECORD1...
RECORD1 exists in APPROVALS, cannot overwrite
0 records copied

All copy statements now result in the message:

:COPY FROM APPROVALS RECORD1, RECORD2
---------^
syntax error

We have several environments on the same server but our dev account seems to be
the only one affected.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what could be the problem and suggest a
resolution. Thanks in advance.

Eric

Message  protected by DealerGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.pentanasolutions.com

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1FgeDwxYsH/5dEbw3xNr22C0ByWltu3XD/2.212

This email and any attachments to it are confidential.
You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended
recipient.  Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional
Standards Legislation.