From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Noah
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:26 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] CSV to Array

I have double quotes in my product descriptions, and yes, they are a
pain! I also prepare Google Shopping data feeds for clients who don't
want to fight it themselves. This is why I prefer tab delimited with no
surround character. Unless you have tabs in your actual data, no
problems. Technically, it's not csv anymore, but who cares?

Charlie Noah

Tiny Bear's Wild Bird Store
"Everything For The Backyard Bird Enthusiast, Except For The Birds"
http://www.TinyBearWildBirdStore.com
Toll Free: 1-855-TinyBear (855-846-9232)