WJhonson wrote:

> You didn't add *because* Bruce :)
> Why would they want someone with no Pick experience?

<disclaimer>
As I reply, please bear in mind that postings do not carry verbal
inflection! This is a friendly reply. Those who know me know of my sense of
humor. Having stated that, humor may not, in fact, be present as humor is
subjective. No offense is intended nor implied by this reply.
</disclaimer>

Wil,

Indeed I did. As you are so fond of doing to others in some of your replies,
I reply in kind:

Please read my Original Post. Quoting, "I am not the one with the details
but can put you in touch with the one who does. I can say that no MV
experience is required. The database is UniVerse with OHM software. The
company will train."

You're a very smart man. If it were not explicit I believe you could have
inferred.

The two salient points:
1) I am not the one with the details but can put you in touch with the one
who does.

That means I'm taking no questions! I will put you in touch with the one who
can get the answers.

2) The company will train.

I would assume they do not want to retrain old dogs and/or they wish to
contain costs.

I hope this helps!

*grinning*

Bruce