I have a client who's seeing a very odd UniVerse error.  Any thoughts about
it would be most appreciated!

This is a UNIX server running AIX 5.3 and UniVerse 10.2.7.

The UniVerse home directory is at /u1/uv - the following command is entered
at the UNIX prompt:

# /u1/uv/bin/uv "COUNT VOC"

the response is:

Verb "60" is not in your VOC.

Things I've checked:

*  There is no LOGIN record in the account VOC

*  There is no UV.LOGIN record in the uv account VOC

*  Same response when the command is run in various accounts, including uv

*  /u1/uv/bin/uv is an executable file and not a script

This one has me scratching my head.  The actual problem is with a C program
that forks a child to execute a UV session - the child dies with the same
error...

Probably something obvious that I can't see.  Help me out please!

Jeff Fitzgerald
Fitzgerald & Long, Inc.

www.fitzlong.com
j...@fitzlong.com