Unidata 7.1.8
HP-UX 11.11i

I am attempting my first sockets programming project.  It appears that
'initServerSocket' and 'openSocket' are working OK.  'getSocketInformation'
returns info.

But 'acceptConnection' only seems to timeout, yet it returns a RESULT of '0'
(no error).   The SocketHandle3 variable is not set.

Without this SocketHandle3 variable I cannot read ('readSocket').  I am doing a
'readSocket' after I have done a 'writeSocket' I am expecting a reply from the
remote application (Oaisys call recording).

What am I missing?  The Unidata manual is pretty sparse.  Maybe I have an issue
with network permissions/firewalling?

Any ideas on what may be going on with 'acceptConnetion' ?   Maybe you have
links to deeper Rocket documentation?

Thanks,

Marc Rutherford
Principal Programmer Analyst