There's an example of how the path is formed in the help file.

ORION!/u1/filename

This example is shown if you type HELP BASIC SYSTEM() .

Another example:

OPEN "ORION!/u1/user/file" TO FU.ORIONFILE

You can type HELP BASIC TIMEOUT to see this info.

You can see all of the info in the UV/NET II guide on Rocket's website.

Robert Norman
.
ROBERT NORMAN AND ASSOCIATES
23441 Golden Springs Dr., #289, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
(951) 541-1668
i...@keyway.net <mailto:i...@keyway.net>
http://users.keyway.net/~ice/ <http://users.keyway.net/%7Eice/>
Affordable UNIVERSE programming services for PICK/BASIC, DATA/BASIC, UniVerse
Basic, UniBasic, R/BASIC, jBC.