From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:18 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] PI/UV: Decompiler

I don't know of any UniData UniBasic object code decompiler utilities.
Certainly none ever created by the UniData engineering team.

Wally Terhune
Technical Support Engineer
Rocket Software
4600 South Ulster Street, Suite 1100 **Denver, CO 80237 **USA
t: +1 720 475 8055 **e: wterh...@rocketsoftware.com **w: rocketsoftware.com/u2