From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: Wednesday, 29 August 2012 6:16 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Scrub Hangs Up

When I do a

>LOGTO HS.ADMIN
>HS.ADMIN
5. Run HS.SCRUB on a File/Table.. [F]ix

Most of the files here work ok.

This one (important) data file INVOICE... it starts an... Analyzing: *    and
then just sits there.

I looked at the dictionary and purged a bunch of extraneous "}" characters from
several the NAME fields.

I expect to resize the file but... it is not like the file is badly oversized.

This is on UniVerse v10.1 running on HP-Ux Itanium.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

--Bill

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.