From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Hona, David
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:32 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Scrub Hangs Up

Is this query related to the one you posted/resolved here:
http://listserver.u2ug.org/pipermail/u2-users/2011-July/008153.html

Same problem/solution?

I kindly suggest that you go on a Rocket UV course to help work out how to get
the best from UV. Plus the UV ODBC documentation is quite detailed on the use
of HS.SCRUB. So I assume you're followed it's correct used - before you posted
this request for help.

BTW check this out Rocket U2 Webinar coming soon:
http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/about/events/dictionary-cleanup-a