From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:11 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Scrub HangUp Fixed

David:

0. Thanks so much for writing.
1. Yes... same problem on the same file... now fixed.
2. I have read both the Rocket ODBC and JDBC documentation exhaustively...
and found these manuals to be rather excellent.
3. I have also had trouble with getting the Rocket JDBC driver to work with
Adobe's new release of ColdFusion 10.  It is like I have to again write a
little Java program to troubleshoot the connection string thing.  We may be
forced to upgrade our version of UV.
4. Much as I would like to attend all the Rocket UV courses... I find these
courses to be pricey and involve serious days and travel.
5. I would like to see Rocket move the courses to Lynda.com or do something
similar to Lynda.
6. I am delighted to learn about the seminar... I registered for it.  I am
surprised that I did not learn about it except through this back door.
7. This list being something of a forum... as I understand it... posts on
newbie, intermediate, and advanced questions are all welcome.  If the
question is directly answerable via an official Rocket manual... then the
originator risks suffering the punishment of embarrassment from the
respondent who... from some point of view... is following in the traditions
of the late William F. Buckley, Jr.
8.  The speed of the u2ug forum responses in of course invaluable.

--Bill