Will

> So I see no reason really why it cannot be done through *this* channel.

Money. People pay for support. This list is free and potentially open to
people who don't pay AMC or support. As David rightly says, this is not a
Rocket Support Forum and we need to be mindful of that.

That's been part of the battle the user group has had with IBM and Rocket
over the years, as there are people in professional services who tend to
view us as giving away things they would want to charge for (e.g. education,
assistance, etc.). We have to keep reminding them that we are ancillary and
not a replacement for services.

It's got better (and the contributions from people like Wally and Dan are a
real bonus and highly appreciated) but words like 'support' are red flags.

Of course if members of Rocket who care about the products choose to monitor
this list and to feed back any bugs - good on them :)

Brian