From:   charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com
To:     U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org,
Date:   09/18/2012 03:17 PM
Subject:        [U2] uniobjects.dll on Notes 8.3
Sent by:        u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org

Hi.

I'm hoping someone has had a similar experience and can help me with
something.  I am trying to port a LotusScript agent that uses
uniobjects.dll library from Notes 5 to Notes 8.3.  It blows up on the
statement Set UDSession = CreateObject("Uniobjects.Session.1");

This is directly copied over from the XP/Notes 5 system where it has been
working fine for years, to a WIN7/Notes 8.3 system.
The uniobjects.dll is in Windows\System32\

Anyone seen anything like this?
Has the uniobjects.dll file been updated in the last few years?

If I recall correctly, uniobjects.dll is the COM library.  Is this
supported in newer environments?

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation