If you mean this location exists off the server, I'm not sure you can point at
it, at all from Unidata.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 9:25 am
Subject: Re: [U2] use of SETFILE

Trevor:

I think you have to use the "editor" to create what you want. According
to the SETFILE documentation:

SETFILE

Syntax

SETFILE [[path][pointer] [OVERWRITING]]

Description

The ECL SETFILE command creates a file pointer in the VOC for a UniData
file. SETFILE does not work on dictionaries, multilevel subfiles,
or subdirectories. SETFILE assigns the correct file type to the file
pointer.

HTH,

Untitled Page

Bill Haskett
*/Fav Icon Advantos Systems, Inc./*
P.O. Box 3545  |  Lacey, WA  98509
? Tel: 760-944-5570 x7002 (CA)  | ? Fax: 760-655-1583
"The Property Management Advantage."