From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Trevor Fulton
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:04 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] use of SETFILE

Hi All,

This is on Unidata 7.1 (Windows)

I thought SETFILE could be used to set a pointer to anything that we have
permissions on. I can access \\129.129.1.10\Pickup
<file:///\\129.129.1.10\Pickup>  via Windows, but I cannot SETFILE to it

Is there something which needs licensing or is there a "Gotcha" I'm falling
foul of.

Thanks,

Trevor.

Trevor Fulton BSc(Hons)
Senior Technical Consultant/Epicor Manufacturing Division, EMEA

http://epicor.com/
Cell: +44 (0) 7799 348519
Fax: +44 (0) 1246 855671
E-Mail: tful...@epicor.com

195 Technology Drive, Irvine CA 92618 USA

Epicor Software (UK) is a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registration Number: 2338274.   Registered Office:  6th Floor, One London Wall,
London EC2Y 5EB
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author
only and do not represent the views of Epicor Software (UK) Limited or any
other company within its group.