From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 11:02 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata 7.1.16 Multiple Active Select Lists

Bob, this is exactly what I'm attempting, to save the current 0 list and
restore it.  David, checking the list before the FORM.LIST appears to
have solved the problem.  Thank you.

Has this kind of thing always been this onerous?  I recall doing it much
more easily - on Unidata - but it's been years.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Woodward, Bob
<bob_woodw...@k2sports.com>wrote:

> Seems like the simple solution would be in your subroutine, before you

> need to generate your select, test the SYSTEM variable to see if an
> active select is already in use.  If it is, do a READLIST into a
> variable.  Then at the end of your subroutine, if anything is in your
> variable, do a UNIBASIC SELECT to reestablish the active select list.
> You might just always check for an active list at the beginning of
> your subroutine as a normal setup function then as a exit routine,
> restore the active list.
>
> Just a thought.

One