Ok. I believe I see what you guys are talking about.
So the story goes, they tried to use old style UV replication and it did
not work for what they wanted to do... SO
they abandoned it.

Right now, UDRMODE is set to 0
and the output of smat -t says UDRMODE is 0

In Uniadmin, do I unpublish the files?
OR, do I have to renable replication with UDRMODE and then unpublish the
files?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM, John Jenkins <u2g...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Yes - the tool is part of the client software. U2 replication is quite a
> different architecture, and the replication tool is part of XAdmin, or you
> can use the command line.
>
> Manu summed it quite nicely.
>
> Regards , JayJay
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On 28 Sep 2012, at 01:45, John Thompson <jthompson...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Its Universe 10.3.1 on Red Hat 5, so I'm guessing its the "old" style?
> >
> > Is the replication tool a part of the UVClient windows software?
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM, John Jenkins <u2g...@btinternet.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> The file has been marked for replication. Depending on your UniVerse
> >> version this is either "old style" replication, or the newer "U2
> >> replication". If it should not be replicated then use the Replication
> >> configuration tool or XAdmin to turn this off for the file. You may also
> >> want to check your uvconfig setting for replication. If you are not
> using
> >> it then you may as well turn it off completely.
> >>
> >> Note: "old style" uses the file header and UV_UDRPUB/SUB/SYS in the UV
> >> account. "U2 replication" uses a separate repconfig file.
> >>
> >> Regards, JayJay
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad

> > --
> > John Thompson