From: Google Alerts <googlealerts-nore...@google.com>
To: wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 12:26 pm
Subject: Google Alert - Pick Universe

News
1 new result for Pick Universe

Pick/UniVerse Developer
Geekzone
You will need a minimum of 6 years Pick/UniVerse development experience and
will have focused on developing solutions. The position will involve updating
legacy applications as well as developing new solutions and will be a mixture
of project and BAU.
See all stories on this topic ยป

Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com
or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.