It appears there may be a fix coming out in 11.1.10 later this year.

Take my words with a grain of salt however, as I don't primarily deal with the
current UniVerse releases.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:42 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] Universe 11 on Windows; BASIC STATUS command aborting
process

When you say "was", is there a patch?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel McGrath <dmcgr...@rocketsoftware.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 1:38 pm
process

There was a known issue whereby doing a STATUS call on a file that no longer
has a valid owner will cause an access violation.

As you are iterating over every file, this seems like a plausible cause.

Tom's Hardware seems to have some help in finding files with invalid owners:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/199123-46-find-files-valid-owner

Regards,

Dan McGrath
Product Manager