Unidata 7.1: I have a PEM-formatted certificate in _PH_ called TEST.CERT,
with the begin and end comments at the top and bottom of the text.  This
code cannot find it:

CERT.PATH = '_PH_/TEST.CERT'
STATUS = analyzeCertificate(CERT.PATH,1,RESULT)
CRT STATUS

This is a second attempt at trying to figure out what Unidata is expecting
so that I can make a https call, and the status continues to be returned as
2, described in the docs as "Failed to open cert file.".  The permissions
on the file are wide open, and the cert looks like this (abbreviated):

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MIIF7DCCBNSgAwIBAgIQbsx6pacDIAm4zrz06VLUkTANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADCB
yjELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxFzAVBgNVBAoTDlZlcmlTaWduLCBJbmMuMR8wHQYDVQQL
W+yzf5VK+wPIrSbb5mZ4EkrZn0L74ZjmQoObj49nJOhhGbXdzbULJgWOw27EyHW4
Rs/iGAZeqa6ogZpHFt4MKGwlJ7net4RYxh84HqTEy2Y=
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

I figure I'm missing something obvious, but the documentation isn't helping
me see it.  Ideas?