From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:55 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Accessing an https:// server with callHTTP

I do have the logging enabled, but it doesn't log anything up to the point
of the submit request.  I finally got it working with some combination of
things that as of yet I am uncertain of why it works.  But I think it's due
to the name of the certificate.  Once I named the certificate with a .PEM
extension and reloaded the cert, things began working.