From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Butera
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:24 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Unidata 7.3.x on intel

For Unidata 7.2.x and earlier, Rocket does not have 64-bit builds for intel
(Windows, RedHat).  To be clear - you can install on 64-bit machines (we
have), but the unidata binaries are 32 bit.

Does anyone know if this is the same for 7.3?

It's not a huge issue for us, more curiosity.

--
Jeff Butera, PhD
Associate Director for Applications and Web Services Information Technology