You can kludge it.
The errlog is used by a motley collection of snarky routines.
Most of them are not going to be useful for what you want, and only God and his
Dog know why this collection was selected while other routines were ignored.

But you want something like "tell me something is wrong and its name"

Let's say your BASIC routine discovers an invalid print queue called Blonds
Have More Fun
You could make that routine attempt to execute a VOC entry called
INVALID.PRINT.QUEUE.BLONDS.HAVE.MORE.FUN
EXECUTE "INVALID.PRINT.QUEUE.BLONDS.HAVE.MORE.FUN"
You can even HUSH it if you don't want the users to come screaming down the
hall in alarm.

Doing this EXECUTE will generate an entry in the ERRLOG

Verb "INVALID.PRINT.QUEUE.BLONDS.HAVE.MORE.FUN" is not in your VOC

Which at least tells you exactly what the issue is, although the error is
kludged together.