If your just interested in an easy paced method, and not something you need to
master tomorrow.
Look into www.ed2go.com They work with many of the community colleges and offer
many 6 week
Mini-classes. They are not college credit classes, but they are fairly
inexpensive apx $95.00
A class.

I have taken a lot of these for fundamentals.

The only thing I don't like, is when you want to do more, they only release the
lessons twice a week,
And you can't work ahead...

The advantage is that the class is easy paced, and has an instructor (forum
formatted for questions) that
You can ask questions from, who will usually answer advanced questions that the
course does not cover, just
Because they can, not because they have to.

George

I was in the same boat. Also, If you don't apply it, it really makes it
difficult. Setup a MySQL (WAMP) on
A PC, and start playing with some database projects. I have found that having a
PICK background gives me
An unusual style in creating SQL queries, such as creating functions as mini
I-DESC, then using the
Functions in SQL queries vs trying to setup a complicated JOIN.