From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 11:47 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Multiple UniData Indexes in same select

>From the Using UniData manual:

Alternate Indexes in UniQuery Statement
Prior to UniData 5.2, only one index was used in the selection criteria
of a UniQuery statement, even if the selection criteria contained more
than one indexed attribute. UniQuery now uses all available indexes when
processing a statement containing selection criteria.Note: You cannot
use an alternate index with a LIKE clause when the comparative attribute
is numeric.

Wally Terhune
Technical Support Engineer
Rocket Software
4600 South Ulster Street, Suite 1100 **Denver, CO 80237 **USA
t: +1 720 475 8055 **e: wterh...@rocketsoftware.com **w:
u2.rocketsoftware.com