On 07/11/12 17:18, Wjhonson wrote:
> What about Universe?

imho, it just doesn't make logical sense in BASIC!

just do SELECTINDEX, READLIST, SELECTINDEX, READLIST and then manipulate
it yourself.

Okay, that's more hassle, but IME the results of reading the index file
always give me a sorted list, so doing a union or intersect of two
sorted lists isn't that tricky.

Cheers,
Wol