Manu:

Have you checked with U2 support?  What have they said?

Bill Haskett

----- Original Message -----
*From:* e...@infodata.lu
*To:* u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 12/11/2012 8:20 AM
*Subject:* [U2] UV win 2008 Workgroup - ED / COPY very slow
Hi group,

Using Universe 11.1.9 on win2008/workgroup logged as Administrator, I get a
"perf" trouble when using ED, COPY, BUILD.INDEX, the process use 10 seconds to
start.

After look inside, I detect each one use uv's subroutine "-PERMISSIONS" which
seems check the user's write right on the file to update.

The execution of these subr (non documented) use 10 seconds.

I suspect a security/rights problem but where ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Manu Fernandes