Datatel (Ellucian) has an older bug document to solve a wyse50/60 terminal emulation problem with Unidata on Linux which, as it's solution, has you edit $UDTHOME/include/udtermcap

That file no longer exists, so I'm wondering if others know - is the fix to edit /etc/termcap accordingly? Or am I missing something?

We ran into this when migrating to Linux about 5 years ago, and I'm now seeing it again helping another college with their linux migration.

--
Jeff Butera, PhD
Associate Director for Applications and Web Services