I'm not suggesting they would look on the Rocket site.
I'm suggesting we should have a list of such vars, on the Internet.
Not in someone's internal contact list, where it does not good to us in the
field.

My clients are not going to ring up their "local Rocket distributor" who has
never once tried to make contact directly, and at any rate when they feel the
software needs to be replaced they will start by "doing their own research".

Which will, more times than not, show a few competitors, but nothing from
Rocket / U2
Sure maybe that's the fault sometimes of the vars, but should *all* the weight
be on the vars and none on Rocket to produce such a list?

Pick Systems did produce such a list (for several years) with buy in from the
vars who thought it would be a dandy way to get advertising and side by side
comparisons with their competitors perhaps.  Or perhaps they decided they
didn't want that at all!  At any rate, it used to exist, in exactly the way
I've described.