There are loads of examples on the web,  esp loads in msdn.   It being a u2 web
service makes no difference at all it is just a web service that you are
consuming.  You just need to make sure you understand if it is restful or soap.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Cooper, Rudy
Sent: 16 January 2013 21:07
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: [U2] Web service

Hello list,

I ve been banging my head against the wall but getting nowhere trying to find a
good example of of a c# program consuming a web service.
Specifically, I need an example of a c# program consuming a UV web service.  We
have a few web services in UV that are consumed by a Seibel app.  I would like
to write the same thing in C# using vs 2010.  Does anyone have an example in C#
that they could send me or provide a link to a good working example?

thx,

rudy

Are you a fan of SAGE? Show us at
www.facebook.com/SAGEPublications<http://www.facebook.com/SAGEPublications>.