From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Gregor Scott
Sent: 24 January 2013 05:35
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Help with REVISE (AKA ENTRO/ENTROC)

According to the UV11 System Description manual:

--<snip>--
> Inserts a new line item above the current line item. ReVise displays an
explanation and prompts you to enter the new set of associated multivalues.
>#n Copies all associated multivalues of line item n and puts it above the
current line item.
--<snip>--

Perahps the double ">" is causing the grief?

This email and any attachments to it are confidential.
You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended
recipient.  Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional
Standards Legislation.