From: Tyler44044 <tyler.levass...@umit.maine.edu>
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 4:04 PM
Subject: [U2] Data not seen using LIST.ITEM

Hello,
Currently in the program I have, when I read values into an array called SR,
if I do SR<30> it shows the correct value on the screen. 30 also corresponds
with the column number in the file as well. But when I do LIST.ITEM "file"
"ID number" column 30 does not appear on the screen - all the other columns
do except that one. This field is updated by another program so would that
effect how the file displays data? Do I need to modify the dictionary of the
file to allow this data to become available? Thank you to anyone who can
assist me.

PS. I am new to the language of UniVerse but I have programmed for some
years before so I apologize if some of my terminology is incorrect.