*From:* dave...@u2logic.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 2/2/2013 7:02 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] [UD] SETPTR
Hi Bill:

We had this problem a while ago.  You might try setting this UDT option.

UDT.OPTIONS 116 OFF/ON

Regards
Doug
www.u2logic.com
"Applications and tools for U2 shops"

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net> wrote:

David:

The ping doesn't respond on either machine.  The printer is "local" on
both dbms servers, not a network printer; although it is "shared".

Bill