Perhaps a silly question but it's not something as simple as file permissions
or owner/group membership or environment path is it?

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Wednesday, 20 February 2013 10:03
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] AIX 5.3 IBMIHS Web Server

Yes, I have both the LoadModule and Listen, though my Listen is unqualified,
like this:

Listen 443

The error I'm getting in the logs tells me there is no key for "api" or "
api.client.com" (I've tried both) despite the fact that gsk7cmd shows that the
certificate absolutely is in there.  That's what's vexing; I can see the
certificate, but for some reason Apache cannot.

You don't suppose the unqualified Listen might have something to do with it, do
you?

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM, John Hester <jhes...@momtex.com> wrote:

> Kevin, I have both chained and self-signed certs on various servers.
> The example from my workstation is a self-signed cert.  Self-signed is
> actually less prone to error because you don't have to worry about
> importing the intermediate certs into the keystore database.  The only
> other thing I know to suggest at the moment is verify you're loading
> the IBM ssl module and listening on port 443:
>
> LoadModule ibm_ssl_module modules/mod_ibm_ssl.so Listen 0.0.0.0:443
>
> Are you getting any errors in the IHS SSL logs, either at server
> startup or when you attempt to browse to port 443?
>
> -John

Note:
This email (inc all attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
only.
Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this communication.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete all copies of this message from your computer network. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author's prior permission. If you are the
intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages
from us in future, then please respond to the sender to this effect.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but advise you to carry out your own virus checks on this email and
its attachments. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses and do not represent that this transmission is free from
viruses or other defects.
Firstmac Limited (ABN 59 094 145 963) (AFSL 290600)