To specify the 'DELETE' method in 'createRequest' we changed to HTTP version
1.1 with the {RC = setHTTPDefault("VERSION", "1.1")} command. According to the
documentation (BASR.pdf) version 1.1 is also needed for PUT.

Nick Tilstra
Information Technology, Application Architect
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
12500 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA 23602-4314
T: +1 (757) 989-2864, F: +1 (757) 989-2801, E: nick.tils...@ferguson.com
www.ferguson.com