Hi Geniuses.
At a few of my customer sites I've seen people have these little hand-built
utilities that help them identify the file/location of the source of a
globally cataloged item.
I could really use a handy little device like that - on both platforms,
Universe and Unidata.  Does anyone - ideally - have one of those they'd like
to share for either platform?  Or, at least know how to quickly put that
together.  I confess, I don't want to go do the research into this if I can
just smile pretty and borrow it?  But I'll go read up if that's what I need
to do.

TIA,
Susan