From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Israel, John R.
Sent: 26 March 2013 14:40
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] List..

I am guessing that these are lines on a sales order (SODET).  List the Dict to
SODET (or whatever) with the LISTDICT FILENAME command.  If you are using SB,
you will wind up with a bunch of things other than true Dicts (like screens),
but this is a start.  Look for an I-Descriptor that does a FIELD command or a G
(group extraction) on the key, @ID or whatever.

You could also make an educated guess as to what it might be called and type
something like:
SELECT DICT SODET = "SO]"
Followed by the LISTDICT command.  This will limit what you see, but again, you
have to have a guess as to what the name might be.  If you are running in
native UniData or UniVerse mode, the select would look like:
SELECT DICT SODET WITH @ID LIKE "SO..."

This is also assuming I have the file name correct.  :-)

We use SB where I work and I build a VOC called LISTDICT2 that does the same
thing as LISTDICT but strips out the non-Dict items.  Let me know if you want
it.

JRI