From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bob Rasmussen
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 5:14 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] How do you print a ".pdf" from inside a Unix Box

On Thu, 4 Apr 2013, Dave Davis wrote:

> Interesting.
>
> How long did it take to write a compliant reader?

It took YEARS. And I don't claim to be finished.

> We handle the problem in #8 with a Catalog entry in the PDF file.

I assume you're referring to the fit-to-page setting. But my understanding is
that you can set the printing preferences to a) edge-to-edge, or b) default,
which means to behave according to the reader's default setting.
There is NOT a way to set it to always shrink to fit. If I'm wrong, please
provide specifics.

copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all
copies of the message.