From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Al DeWitt
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:11 PM
To: (u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org)
Subject: [U2] WRITESEQ Error

I have a program that has been working fine until today.  The users are now
experiencing an error at the following statement #:

508:     WRITESEQ RECRD APPEND ON FILEIN ELSE
... at line 508 write error, errno = 9

Can someone tell me what errno 9 is and what my cause it?    The file resides
on a virtual XP machine that runs a third-party app that reads this file.

Thanks.

Albert DeWitt, CPIM