From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of david yu
Sent: Saturday, 13 April 2013 9:47 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] is this an INDEX ISSUE?

hello,

We have a file that is updated almost every minute for transportation
appointment, we index a field in a file to make the reporting much faster but
recently we noticed when we ran the report not all the transportation appt
shows up on the report, so customer doesnt get their transportation. We have
been rebuilding the index every night but problem still exists. Anyone
encounter this issue? we are on HP-UX b.11.23.

thanks in advance.

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.