Oops, yes - sorry for my misleading reply regarding the URIs. Tempui.org is a
valid placeholder and you don't need to replace it.

Have you tried now SOAPAction and what error do you get then?

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Peter Cheney
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013 9:24 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UV Creating a Soap Request

Thanks again David and Symeon for your replies

I thought the SOAPAction was correct but now am not sure.
If I browse to the WSDL schema I see the following spec though.
Would this mean the 'tempuri.org' should be replaced with 'our-dev.domain.com'
in the WSDL too?

<wsdl:operation name="CreateJob1UserPartyRole">
   <soap:operation
soapAction="http://tempuri.org/IJobService/CreateJob1UserPartyRole";
style="document"/>
   <wsdl:input>
      <soap:body use="literal"/>
   </wsdl:input>
   <wsdl:output>
      <soap:body use="literal"/>
   </wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>

I went and checked out the www.webservicex.net site (from the e.g. below) and
looking in there and comparing to what I had and they seem to be pretty much a
match except for the domain part of the SOAPAction.

So perhaps I need to look elsewhere? There seems to me to be only 3 variables
at play here: The URL, the SOAPAction, and the XML request. Given that I've
just finished fiddling with the URL and SOAPAction with no apparent change in
the log output I'll turn my attention to the XML ...

One other question is it possible to query the WSDL from UV?

Cheers
Peter

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.