From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Schasny
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 1:51 PM
To: U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] uvbackup linux command line - multiple specific files

Unix 'find' is failing me and I have not found documentation on
specifically what I'm trying to do.
I need to use uvbackup from the command line to back up 4 specific
Universe files to one archive so they can be restored to a different
platform without all the fnuxi stuff. I need to pick up the following
files only.

./BUY.SMF
./BUY.TMF
./BUY.SMF.LAST
./BUY.TMF.FIND

Help me Mr. uvbackupWizard!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health
Information, any communications containing such material will
be returned to the originating party with such advisement
noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the