http://u2-universe-unidata.1073795.n5.nabble.com/RE-Smart-Query-And-Excel-2007-td35602.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Lunt, Bruce <bl...@shaklee.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Apr 19, 2013 11:48 am
Subject: [U2] Exporting to Excel after upgrading to MS Excel 2007

Hi All,

We are on HP9000 running Unidata 7.1 with SB+ using SB Client 5.3. We have been
on MS Excel version 2000 and just upgraded to version 2007. Now the default
extension for Excel sheets is: xlsx. When I run the transfer program -
TU.TO.EXCEL - it now displays this error message before sending the data to
Excel.

The file you are trying to open,'SBCLIENT.XLS', is in a different format than
specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is
from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?

 I can answer Yes and the data will export to Excel.           After the job
finishes it displays this error:

                DDE Macro Error
                   Continue

I have modified the program that calls TU.TO.EXCEL to use the extension of
'xlsx' but it still gives me the same errors. Is there some other thing that I
can do?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Regards,
Bruce Lunt